they wrestling was pretty gay...but i thought the curb stomp was real...and they were just beating the sh*t out of someone they didnt like...either way DANG
haha stupid kids. i still dont care, that crap had to hurt.
Cant we all just get along?
they wrestling was pretty gay...but i thought the curb stomp was real...and they were just beating the sh*t out of someone they didnt like...either way DANG
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I think that was one of the most craziest things I have ever seen.
ouch!!!
can anyone find a clip online of the "curb stomp" from the movie American History X ? That is the most stomach turning scene I've ever seen in any movie!!
If you have never seen the movie I highly recommend it!
"I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton
i really don't see how anyone can say it is that disturbing, i've heard all kinds of people say it is, but you don't even see what happens, you see him putting the guys head on the curb then you don't see the colored guys head anymore, pretty G rated to me...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
that makes it even worse.
You have to assume what he looks like after the stomp.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Ouch...That looks as if it may have tickeled alittle bit.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
The most disturning part of that scene was his teeth scrapping the curb. I hear that his teeth now on the curb. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks